You asked, we listened.
In the spirit of continuous improvement, we circulated a survey early in 2014 asking for your feedback. The scope of the survey was the 2013 calendar year, and we're happy to share the high points of the survey.
Some key stats:
- Over 60% of respondents were dues-paying members in 2014 - thanks members!
- The preferred neighborhoods/areas for our future events are :
- Coconut Grove (80%)
- Brickell (65%)
- Downtown Miami (50%)
- Coral Gables (45%)
- South Miami (40%)
- Miami Beach (35%)
- West Miami and North Miami (both 10%).
This confirms we're hosting events in areas our members desire. In the coming months we'll make an effort to host events in Coral Gables or South Miami as a clear number of respondents would like to attend an event there.
- Aside from Football Watch Parties, the highest interest of events is Community Service. 63% of respondents indicated a desire to participate in service events. We're going to pursue this and are seeking a Community Service Committee Chair to lead the effort!
- It was crystal clear from your feedback that our newsletter and website needed a major overhaul. That's done now - and both are state of the art with new formatting optimized for mobile devices.
If you missed your chance to participate in the survey, we're still happy to hear your thoughts - get in touch with us via email or Facebook.